The Fan Fair X is a central part of CMA Fest. A fan-centric experience that includes performances, meet-and-greets, celebrity panels, games and so much more, the program will take place this year at Music City Center from Thursday June 9 to Sunday June 12.
As part of Fan Fair X, the Spotlight Stage is a unique chance for fans and attendees to see some of the most exciting and promising new artists in country music today.
Announced to play the stage across the four days include Skyelor Anderson, Angie K, Kaylee Bell, Belles, Brei Carter, CB30, Abbey Cone, Crawford & Power, Johnny Dailey, Shelby Darrall, Tyler Dial, Rodell Duff, Everette, FINMAR, Ben Gallaher, Max Jackson, Greylan James, Paige King Johnson, Halle Kearns, Kimberly Kelly, Madison Kozak, Gabe Lee, Grace Leer, Thomas Mac, Miko Marks, Catherine McGrath, Megan Moroney, Patrick Murphy, O.N.E the Duo, Redferrin, SixForty1, Southerland, Jenny Tolman, Tyler Reese Tritt, Troubadour Blue, Brit Taylor, Twinnie, Kasey Tyndall, Anna Vaus and Stephen Wilson Jr.
Additionally, there will be a series of showcases - the performance rights association ASCAP will present Martin McDaniel, Gina Venior and Jason Tucker; label BMI welcomes Whitney Daane, Jobe Fortner, Taylor Goyette and Leslie Roberts while fellow performance rights organisation SESAC introduce Joe Fox, Marla and Brett Sheroky.
The line-up for the CMA Close Up Stage has also been announced. Here, attendees get to interact with some of the biggest country artists in the world through intimate performances and exclusive talks. The main featured artists will be Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan, and Chris Tomlin. Alongside them, there will also be the following presentations:
- “My Voice Is A Trumpet” – A Reading and Conversation with Jimmie Allen and Cody Alan
- Up Close and Personal with Trisha Yearwood and Friends, featuring Lauren Alaina and Caitlyn Smith, moderated by Elaina Smith
- “For Love & Country” – Amazon Music Special panel hosted by Dyana Williams, featuring BRELAND, Blanco Brown, Shy Carter and Frankie Staton.
- Song Suffragettes
- Brian Kelley and the Castaways
- She Is the Music Presents: Hillary Scott and Friends with Caitlyn Smith, Catie Offerman and Sacha
- Black Opry with Tylar Bryant, Roberta Lea, The Kentucky Gentlemen and Julie Williams
- Social Stars in Country Music with Lily Rose, Peytan Porter, Georgia Webster and Troy Cartwright
- Lainey Wilson: I've Got A Heart Like a Truck
- Tik Tok and the Rise of Independent Artists with Cooper Alan, Spencer Crandall, Alexandra Kay and Thomas Mac
- Jessie James Decker’s Kittenish Fashion Show featuring CMT’s Next Women of Country
- Larry, Steve & Rudy: The Gatlin Brothers – 65+ Years of Music
- Craig Morgan: God, Family, Country.
Celebrating its 49th year, the festival is known for hosting the biggest and best names in country music, right in the heart of Music City. With nightly shows at the Nissan Stadium and events throughout the days at stages all across the city, there's truly something for everyone - and it's safe to say, the line-up is stacked.
All CMAFest four-day passes include entry into Fan Fair X. Single day ($12.95) and four-day ($27.95) Fan Fair X tickets are available now. Taxes and fees included.
For more information on the CMA Fest line-up and more, see below: